• Total Supply: The maximum amount of SHTO tokens that can exist. This is fixed at 1,000,000.
• Circulating Supply: The total amount of SHTO tokens that are in users' wallets or staked by users.
• Available Supply: (Total Supply - Circulating Supply).
• BUSD Balance: The BUSD value in the contract.
• SHTO token Price: (Total BUSD Balance / Available Supply)
• BUSD Investments: Using the “SHTO Price” formula, it’s easy to derive that as more funds enter the contract, the price increases, and as funds leave the contract, the price decreases.
• Token Minting: Using the “SHTO Price” formula, as users mint SHTO tokens (either by using BUSD or staking SHTO), the Circulating Supply increases (which reduces the Available Supply), which drives the price up.
• Token Selling: Using the “SHTO Price” formula, as users sell SHTO tokens, the Circulating Supply decreases (which increases the Available Supply), which drives the price down.